If there’s one practice we can’t recommend enough for a successful email marketing program, it’s to set the right user expectations from the start! Most spam complaints come from unexpected mail, so do yourself (and your users) a favor by making it clear what they are opting-in for right at the point of sign up.
Join us on Tuesday, March 31st at 1 PM ET as we dive into:
- Why setting user expectations is important
- Five tips for setting user expectations
- The importance of the preference center
- Specific examples for different industries
- What to do if you didn’t set the right expectations